Typical Report Contents and Methodology
STN REPORTS CONTAIN VITAL STRATEGIC AND MARKET INFORMATION, INCLUDING:
- Market size/sales estimates
- Growth forecasts
- Unit and value estimates
- Market shares; units and dollars
- Profitability indicators
- Key trends and developments
- Niches & opportunities
- Competitive industry structure
- Chassis/body relationships
- Detailed profiles of major manufacturers:
- Product/market segmentation
- Sales by type
- Units by type
- Facilities, employee numbers
- Vehicles in use data, when available
- And more...
METHODOLOGY UNDERLYING STN'S PUBLISHED REPORTS
- Extensive interviews and interactive contact with senior industry executives in marketing, product management, technical and other functional areas.
- Industry trade associations and government agencies.
- Trade show visits.
- Perusal of all relevant trade publications.
- Financial information searches from national and local sources, including several specialized directories.
- Extensive utilization of Internet research tools.
- Analysis of product literature and technical data from individual manufacturers and from general industry sources.