Vocational Truck/Body Industry in North America: Directory of Manufacturers
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
ENTER COUPON CODE VOCATIONAL30 FOR 30% DISCOUNT OFF THIS REPORT!
Size, Trends, Growth, Outlook & Competitive Structure Underlying the Manufacture and Market for Truck Bodies that Determine the Final Use/Application of the Vehicle
Part IV: Directory/Database
Vocational Truck/Body Industry in North America provides data and analysis on 13 key applications in truck body fabrication. It is presented in four parts: Part I: Executive Summary; Part II: Executive Analysis of the Industry; Part III: Company Profiles; and Part IV: Directory/Database.
In addition to being offered as a complete four-part study, this project is available by individual segment. This segment, Part IV: Directory/Database, provides a directory of manufacturers of the 13 categories of truck bodies covered by this research, with units and sales of each company in an invaluable contact matrix on key executives. An Excel spreadsheet of this database is available with this purchase, upon request.
Also available are Part I: Executive Summary, providing an overall “birds-eye” view of the 13 vocational truck/body segments; Part II: Executive Analysis of the Industry, which provides a detailed analysis of each body type and sub-type; and Part III: Company Profiles, profiling 383 manufacturers of vocational truck bodies, outlining manufacturer niches and specializations, strengths/weaknesses, new products and overall strategies.
Separate reports are also available on each of the 13 individual segments.
- Van Bodies – parcel delivery vans, dry-freight vans, refrigerated/insulated, walk-in/stepvan, walk-in/cutaway and curtainside vans
- Refuse Bodies – front loaders, automated side loaders, manual side loaders and recyclers, and rear loaders
- Service/Utility/Crane Bodies – service, utility and mechanic service (crane) bodies
- Concrete Mixers & Pumps – front discharge and rear discharge mixers, volumetric mixers and concrete boom pumps
- Vacuum Bodies – hydro excavators, vacuum loaders, portable toilet units, sewer cleaners, coded vacuum tanks, septic/non-coded tanks
- Wreckers and Carriers
- Dump Bodies
- Tank Bodies – bulk feed tanks, aviation refuelers, LPG bobtails, refined fuel tanks, water tanks and sewer jetters
- Sweepers – street and parking lot sweepers (mechanical, regenerative air and vacuum)
- Pothole Patchers – hot mix asphalt patchers and spray injection patchers
- Beverage Bodies – beverage and vending truck/bodies
- Grain Bodies
- Chipper Bodies
For more information on the Vocational Truck/Body Industry in North America project, click here.